Director of Sharad Tech Ltd. as an individual has worked with many clients and delivered Enterprise level websites on secured platforms which have capability to handle millions of request per month. Due to confidentiality agreement with various clients, we can't name them on this website. On request basis, details can be shared conditionally if required.
Adobe Experience Manager is a market leading CMS system which is also known for best in category of Digital Content Management at Enterprise level. Adobe experience manager is built on top of existing market leading technologies such as:
- Apache Felix - OSGi Framework.
- Apache Sling Framework.
- CRX Repository - Product of "Day" company which is now part of Adobe.
Websites which has been delivered as director of Sharad Tech Ltd (working as contractor with end-client) involves below technologies and integrations:
- Java 1.7 to Java 1.8.
- Development of Apache Sling Web Services.
- Development of Apache Sling Schedule Services.
- Creation of AEM Templates and Components.
- Creation of custom workflow models and their management.
- Delivering Secure Content via managing and applying appropriate ACLs on required nodes in AEM.
- Implementation of Caching Layers in Sling Web Services.
- Integration of LDAP and Relational Databases with AEM.
- Design of AEM Platform Architecture in Banking Sector.
- Setup of AEM Dispatcher with user sensitive caching.
- Multi-Domain hosting via AEM Dispatcher.
- Implementation of SSI (Server Side Include) tags with in the AEM application.
- Installation and Setup of MOD-SSI in Apache Web Server.
- Implementation of ESI (Edge Side Include) tags with in AEM application for Dynamic page caching in AKAMAI.
- Single Page Application delivery on AEM via AngularJS, AmberJS and BackboneJS.
- Integration of Apache Solr Server for better performance on search queries.